- Cooking spray, for the pan
- 375g butter, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 6 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 100g white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a Bundt pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- In another large bowl, whisk together flour, cornflour, baking powder, and salt. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, beating until just combined. Pour in milk and mix until fully incorporated, then add remaining dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into greased Bundt pan and smooth top with a rubber spatula. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 50-55 minutes. Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- When cake is completely cool. Break white chocolate into pieces, melt in the microwave for about 2 minutes whilst stirring and ensuring there are no lumps. Drizzle over cake and serve!