Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 30ml (2 tbsp) flour
- 150ml cream
- Seasoning, to taste
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 200g asparagusor broccoli, blanched
- 150g black olives (pitted)
- 200g tomatoes, chopped or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk eggs, flour and cream together with seasoning.
- In an ovenproof casserole dish place the tuna, chopped asparagus/broccoli, olives, tomatoes and basil. Pour over the egg mixture and decorate with a few cocktail tomato halves and asparagus pieces (if using).
- Bake until set and golden, about 30-40 minutes. Serve hot or cold with a crisp green salad.