3 Minute Egg (White is Set, Yolk is Soft):
- Choose a saucepan, big enough, to suit the number of eggs you are boiling (there should be enough room to move eggs around)
- Add enough cold water to cover the eggs, stir constantly with wooden spoon over high heat until water boils: this will centralise each yolk.
- Boil, uncovered until yolks are as soft or as firm as you like.
- Guide: 3 minutes will give you a set egg white and soft yolk
5 Minute Egg (The Yolk is Set):
- Place saucepan of eggs under cold running water for about half a minute or until eggs are cool enough to handle.
- To peel eggs: Crack shell gently and leave eggs immersed in cold water for at least 5 minutes or until cold. This will stop a dark ring forming around each yolk.
- Remove shells, starting from broad end. Pat the eggs dry before serving.