Cooking time : 30 minutes
Hint: This can also be served with a poached egg.
- 5 large potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 250 ml (1 cup) cheese, grated
- 60 ml (4 T) parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tomatoes, halved and baked (optional)
Scrambled Eggs with Corn:
- 6 – 8 large eggs, beaten
- 2 T whole kernel corn
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- Divide the mixture and fill 6 – 8 cavities about ¾ full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the mixture is well set.
- In the meantime: Mix the whole kernel corn with the beaten eggs and scramble.
- Remove the potato cakes carefully from the muffin pan and serve topped with a baked tomato halve and corn scrambled egg.