Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 500 g spinach, kale, coleslaw mix or morogo, or any combination of greens
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) oil
- 150 g roasted peanuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, poached to your liking
- 200 g labneh or cultured yoghurt
- Paprika to sprinkle
- Chilli oil to drizzle
- Finely slice the greens, rinse and pat dry.
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt the butter and oil.
- Sauté the greens in the oil until wilted, add the peanuts and season to taste.
- To serve, spoon a couple of tablespoons of labneh onto each plate, with the greens alongside and top with poached egg. Drizzle with chilli oil and sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately.