Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- Pinch Sea salt & white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons/ 30 ml cold filtered water
- 10 ml olive oil or non-stick cooking spray
Fillings of your choice
- Baby spinach
- Grated carrot
- Grated beetroot
- Chopped ham
- Cherry tomato
- Chopped avocado
- Grated cheddar or cubed mozzarella
- To make the wrap, whisk the eggs with the seasoning and water until very well combined, allow to stand for 2 minutes if frothy.
- Grease a 22cm non-stick pan and pour in a quarter of the egg mixture to form a thin layer in the pan, gently coating the pan to spread the mixture around the pan as you would an omelette. Cook over medium heat for approximately 2 minutes until cooked, flip over and cook for a further minute, remove and cook remaining mixture.
- To serve; fill the egg wrap by placing the fillings of your choice down the centre of the omelette, roll up and cut in half to serve.