Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 500g prepared bread dough, divided into 4 portions
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the fillings
- Bacon, spinach, sausage meat, sliced red onion or cherry tomatoes
- 8 large eggs (2 eggs per boat)
- Extra egg wash for brushing
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the mozzarella, cream cheese and feta and set aside.
- On a large, floured surface, roll out the pizza dough to an oval roughly 12cm in length.
- Transfer the dough to a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Brush the dough with olive oil and spoon on cheese mixture leaving a 2cm margin around the outside of the dough.
- Fold in the 2cm margin creating a crust around the cheese, pinch the top and bottom to create a boat shape.
- Brush the crust with egg wash.
- Bake for 8
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and with a knife spread out some of the melted cheese in the centre of the pizza boat and crack an egg into it, customise with the toppings of your choice.
- Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.