Cooking time : 30 Minutes
Hint: Baby tomatoes can be cooked in a warm, oiled pan before adding to pasta.
- 250 g cooked pasta of your choice (cook according to instructions on the packet)
- 4 – 6 large eggs
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 150 g cooked ham, chopped
- 12 baby tomatoes (optional)
- Drain the water of the cooked pasta but keep in the cooking pot.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and season to taste.
- Add the egg and milk mixture to the warm pasta, mix through and cook together for one minute. Add the ham and the baby tomatoes. Stir well through.
- Serve as a complete meal.