- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ cup white button mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 10g baby spinach
- 10g wild rocket
- 1 tablespoon feta, crumbled
- In a large skillet over medium to high heat, heat the cooking oil and sauté the mushrooms and garlic for about 3-4 minutes and set aside in a separate dish.
- Using the same pan, add the butter, making sure to swirl it around to evenly coat the pan.
- Once butter is melted, add 3 seasoned and beaten eggs to the pan and reduce the heat to low–medium.
- Let the eggs cooks until the surface is no longer runny.
- Add the previously cooked mushrooms along with the sliced cocktail tomatoes, baby spinach and wild rocket.
- Sprinkle feta over the top and serve immediately with your choice of toasted bread.