Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 4 large orange sweet potatoes
- 3 – 4 tablespoons olive oil
- A good grinding of sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 4 slider or hamburger buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200° Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into wedges or chips. Toss with olive oil and season well. Bake in hot oven for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- When the sweet potatoes are cooked, fry the eggs according to your liking.
- To assemble: cut the buns in half and butter if using.
Place the sweet potato chips on the buns, top with the sliced cheese and fried egg. Season with sea salt and serve immediately.