How Often? – Competition Rules
19 April 2022
These rules apply to the How Often? (hereinafter referred to as “the competition”). This competition is being run by: The South African Poultry Association (SAPA). Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not understand any part of these rules or if you have any questions about these rules or the mechanics of the competition.
By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read and agree to be legally bound to these rules.
- WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START AND END?
The competition starts at 09h00 Tuesday 19th April 2022 and will continue until 16h00 Friday 22nd April 2022. This is the competition period. SAPA reserves the right to extend the duration of the competition, subject to these terms and conditions.
- WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION? (WHO QUALIFIES FOR ENTRY INTO THE RANDOM DRAW?)
All natural persons residing in South Africa, including South African Citizens and Foreign Nationals over the age of 18 years may enter the competition. To qualify to receive the prize you must have a valid and an operational South African bank account. You must also have complied with all competition mechanics which are elaborated on in the “How to enter” section (point 4).
- WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION?
The following persons may not take part in this competition even if they qualify to enter. They will forfeit (give up) any prizes awarded to them:
- SAPA employees i.e., director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), and their respective promotional or advertising agency(s), or consultant(s) involved with this competition.
- Any supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition.
- The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above.
- Legal Entities
- HOW TO ENTER?
Let us know how often, the South African Department of Health’s food-based dietary guidelines state that, eggs can be eaten – just two words, and post to EGGcellentFood Facebook or EGGcellentFoodSA Instagram pages with the hashtag #eggcellentfood
One entrant, with the correct answer, will be randomly selected (by SAPA) to win R1000 cash.
- HOW WE WILL DELIVER YOUR PRIZE TO YOU
The R1000 cash prize will be paid into the winner’s personal account via EFT. The organisers will contact the winner via private message on Facebook/Instagram to obtain banking details. Prizes will be deposited into the winner’s account within 7 (seven) working days of receiving banking details.
- HOW WILL WINNER BE NOTIFIED?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF SAPA CANNOT CONTACT THE WINNER OR IF THE WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE?
If SAPA is unable to get hold of any prize winner(s) within 7 (seven) days after the prize announcement date, SAPA will select another winner/s and the prize will be awarded to the lucky winner/s who has/have met all the conditions of the competition rules.
- SAPA has the right to end this competition at any time. If this happens, SAPA will publish a notice on Facebook, and you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have about this competition and acknowledge that you will have no rights against SAPA.
- SAPA reserves the right to change the rules of the competition. SAPA will publish changes on SAPA’s website https://www.sapoultry.co.za/ and SAPA’s EGGcellentFood Facebook or EGGcellentFoodSA Instagram pages.
- For convenience only, the date on which these rules were last amended is shown above. It is your responsibility to check the websites for amendments to these rules.
- The participant agrees not to hold SAPA legally responsible for any discrepancies or errors caused due to the software and/or handset a participant used.
- The participant will not hold SAPA liable for any technical errors originating from the SAPA hosting website, (Facebook/Instagram), network suppliers and other service providers.
- Participants are responsible for any data, cell phone or any other charges necessary to enable participants to gain the necessary network or internet access to be able to access Facebook to enter the competition.
- Any Facebook promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are disclosing your information to SAPA and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to the promotion.
- The prizes are not exchangeable/transferable for any other prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason, including technical and IT reasons. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as SAPA may require. The selection of winners will remain final. Any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.