- 30ml olive oil
- 350g zucchini/baby marrow, sliced
- 30g wild rocket
- 6-8 eggs (boiled to your preference)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the zucchinis in quarters lengthways. To char the zucchini, use a large skillet, sauté in olive oil over medium to high heat, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a flat salad dish or platter, layer the wild rocket leaves, zucchinis, halved boiled eggs, and sliced spring onion.
For the dressing:
- In a glass jar add olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, garlic, dried chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake and dress the fresh salad just before serving.