- 8 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
For the filling:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons full-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon smooth Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- Pinch of paprika
To serve (optional):
- Chopped chives
- Finely crumbled cooked bacon
- Piquanté peppers, sliced
- Smoked paprika
- Place the eggs in a pot of just simmering water with the vinegar and cook for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the eggs to rest in the hot water for 2 minutes. Drain and transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice-cold water and leave to cool. Once cool, peel the eggs and slice in half.
- Scoop the yolks gently out and place into a bowl with the mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, celery salt and paprika. Mash together until smooth, then spoon into a piping bag fitted with a plain round nozzle.
- Pipe the mixture into the hollowed-out eggs, or carefully spoon in using a small spoon. Sprinkle your preferred toppings onto the eggs, alternating between chives, bacon, piquanté peppers and paprika.
Arrange the deviled eggs onto a flat serving platter.