Cooking time : 1 hour 30 Minutes
Hint: Make salad a day in advance and keep refrigerated. Serve as a side dish to a braai.
- 4 Croissants
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 extra large eggs
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Slice the croissants in half.
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each croissant and close.
- Beat the eggs and milk together. Flavour with salt and pepper.
- Place the croissants in a baking dish. The croissants should fit snugly. Pour the egg mixture over.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the eggs are set. Serve immediately.