Serves: 4 – 6
Cooking time : 1 hour, or depending on time to cook potatoes.
Hint: Make salad a day in advance and keep refrigerated. Serve as a side dish to a braai.
- 6 large potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 rashers bacon, fried and chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- parsley, chopped
- Mix all the ingredients except the hard boiled eggs and chopped parsley together in a serving bowl.
- Lastly top with quartered hard boiled eggs and chopped parsley.